Main area Verwaltung
- Ever feel like science is easy for everyone else but you?
- Do you feel guilty every time you put down your work just a little bit?
If you want to stop doubting yourself, quit feeling like an imposter amongst fellow scientists, and finally have the work-life balance you deserve, this workshop is made for you.
This semester's program is offered for all doctoral candidates and postdocs at the Universität Regensburg and includes a three-part workshop in English. Each of the workshop sessions contains a short introduction of the key concepts and practical tasks that you can apply to your individual experiences. You may attend individual parts, but we recommend that you attend the entire sequence.
Workshop sessions in Wintersemester 2023-24
All sessions will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Room: Seminarraum S 014 (in Sammelgebäude, EG)
- Wed 8 Nov | Part 1: Imposter Syndrome and Self-Worth
Learn how to defeat your imposter syndrome by identifying your inner critics and becoming your own cheerleader on your journey to improving your self-worth.
- Wed 29 Nov | Part 2: Communicate Like an Expert
Improve the way you communicate and handle difficult working situations like a pro. Conquer your stage fright and show your competence.
- Wed 13 Dec | Part 3: Work-Life Balance and Social Network
Work for the future but live for today. Learn how to build a strong social network while working around the world.